What's happening now...

It's the first of May and finally Spring seems ready to stay. I say this with fingers crossed that last week's snow was just a fluke. Anyway, onward and upward....
As the Library's Spring contest comes to a close, I've had a some requests to keep it open. So, I will be taking your submissions for our April contest until next Monday, May 9th. Send them in soon. Remember, we aren't looking for professional work, but what you personally have to say. I look forward to reading what you send in!
What's next...
BASEBALL! What does the Library have to do with baseball? Details to come, but the exciting news is that there are a host of prizes including an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Just teasing you with that... I'll let you know all the details and how to enter very soon.
Also, as promised I'll post later this week and let you know who our featured author of the month is. So, good things to come...stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts